sexta-feira, 11 de dezembro de 2015

High Production Olive Farms / Olive Groves //// for sale





2 OLIVE GROVES /FARMS
IN ALENTEJO, PORTUGAL 
FOR SALE  




These are two olive groves:
- ONE OF THEM, NEAR Beja, 
- AND THE OTHER, NEAR ÉVORA.  
It is in the South of Portugal, 
THE BEST PLACE FOR OLIVE PRODUCTION 
IN THIS COUNTRY.

DESCRIPTION OF UNITS  

1 Location: Évora and Beja (two olive groves) / both near the district capital.
2 Areas
a) olive grove with 650 hectares - super intensive
b) olive grove with 550 hectares - super intensive






The owner sells the two olive groves and equipment
I have no oil mill («oil factory»)
But it can be built.  
Asking price: 40 million euros.

Observations
1. It is admitted that there is a price buying proposal made by you;
2. There may be a payment phasing.

Other information:
1. Expected to be built an oil factory (these olive groves haven't);
2. Increase to almost double the amount of oil in June till today;
3. 300 trees per ha;
4. Qualities of olive / olive :
- 55% of "arbiquero" (arbequina, I suppose);
- 25% picual;
- 10% hojiblanca;
- 10% cobrançosa.
5. Production of 22 000 kg / ha (normal groves in the zone to produce about 12 000 kg / ha);
6. Price per ha: + - 36 00 000 euros per hectare;
7. Machinery (tractors etc.) are included in the sale.






If you are not interested, could you invite, please, a friend of yours to buy the groves? Thank you.

PERSONAL STATEMENT
I say straight away that my posture is always the same:
- I defend the interests of my client (which in this case is Your Excellency).
- I add that my team is likely to help you or who buys the groves to have a VISA GOLD - if necessary.  

Lisbon, December 2015
JOSÉ CARLOS MENDES
BUSINESS TRAINER
(I make businesses easier to you)

I sell also farms to hunting and tourism and hotels in Lisbon - are you or a friend of yours interested?

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário